Brainstorming-Categorizing — Identify & Organize Ideas
A spatial tool for groups to create up to eight categories and identify unlimited ideas in an interactive environment.
Ideas are identified on the fly, color coded, moved among categores, and sorted (prioritized) within each category.
Participants can use our optional on-screen keyboard to enter and edit category names and their ideas.
Results of meeting are recorded and instantly available to authorized participants in formated reports, HTML, PDF.
Experience “active spatial immersion” - greater involvement, a sensation of co-presence and active participation.
|Registered guests can use our optional virtual on-screen keyboard for data entry. The keyboard appears on your screen when ideas are entered or edited. The Local Chat entry bar can also be used for data entry when preceeded with /1 followed by your text. The virtual keyboard is visible on the user's screen and appears only when needed.|
Project leaders and facilitators have Administrator Access to manage all aspects of their meetings.
• Participants register at the Center and request to join a group.
• Nametags are provided to display real names if desired.
• An adminsitrator gets the request to join a group and assigns guests to the appropriate meeting.
• Administrators set permissions for tools and control access to online reports.
Reports are available in two formats:
• HTML format for individual activites of individual tools.
• PDF format for combined activities ofall toold used in the meeting.
It all happens in real time for all the meeting participnts, no matter where they are located.
See you in-world at the Alpine Executive Center